Here you can see the secondary dovetails (if you look at the previous post, the brass pins are straight (it is kinda hard to see but they are). I didn’t get a photo but I used 5º, cut in about ¼ of pin width (at the root), feathered to zero at the bottom of the pin (ditto on the tails) .
No peined photo ether, because they looked like doo-doo. The sides are fine but the brass work hardened and broke on some of the edges (see the next photo).
That is what I call a mouth too closed. It works but you can tell it isn’t happy (it feels like it is going to clog and the shavings are a bit too rumpled).