(probably what Plant really meant)
All screws attach via steel inserts potted in epoxy. The inserts have an external thread of 3/8″-16 and were made from all-thread (I had it and am too cheap to buy them). They are 1/2″ or 3/8″ long.
From left to right:
– Post for the knob and to clamp the front of the iron superstructure (¼-20 & #12-20).
– Three screws to attach the aluminum bed (¼-20).
– Two cap screws to attach the superstructure (¼-20).
– A screw to hold the toe of the tote (#10-24).
– A screw to attach the rear of the superstructure (#10-24).