When I got my quick change tool post set, it included this combo knurl tool & facing holder. Kinda useless as I hate push knurlers. So I decided to make it useful by sawing off the knurler, extending the slot and punching a couple of threaded holes (M10x1). It is made of hardened steel, but it ain’t all that hard (easy to cut with a sharp file) so it didn’t put up any fight, didn’t even notice any difficulties power tapping.
- Bill Carter Small Plane Artisan
- Jamel Abraham (BenchCrafted) Very very talented
- Karl Holtey Plane Perfection
- Konrad Sauer Beautiful Infill Planes
- Norse Woodsmith Wood blog heaven
- Philip Marcou Planes with a presence
- Youtube My youtube videos
- zenkintic.com My computer stuff
No Instagram images were found.